People love to grow bunny ear cacti in their homes and gardens, but these incredible plants can be a little finicky. If you’re growing your own bunny ear cacti, consider giving them an occasional dose of fertilizer. It can help them look their best and grow strong and healthy.
If you’re ready to give fertilizer a try, here are a few of our favorites.
Cute Farms Succulent, Cacti, & Aloe Fertilizer
Cute Farms makes the perfect gift for any plant lover on your list, or even just as a gift to yourself. It comes in an easy-to-pump bottle, measuring out the perfect amount of liquid without the need for measuring cups or spoons. The bottle top is also a sprayer, which makes it easy to apply with no mess.
We love this product because it is gentle and easy to use—no more squirting too much liquid fertilizer all over your precious plants!
The key to keeping your succulents happy and healthy is regular feeding with quality plant food (that won’t burn their leaves). Cute Farms Succulent Fertilizer is made specifically for these hardy plants. The monthly use formula gives plants just the right amount of fertilizer to stay healthy and produce vibrant colors.
- APPLY TO SOIL – 1-2 pumps near the base of each plant, once a month or just before normal watering.
- Each 8 oz. bottle can feed a succulent for up to one year—that means that one bottle can keep your special plant alive for more than 1 year!
- succulents seemed greener and started opening up and standing up.
- You only need a tiny bit per month, so it’s great value for the money.
- easy to use and no yucky smell!
- It seems incredibly diluted.
- Tiny container for the money!
BEST: Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 liquid Plant Food ( It sale Here)
When it comes to tending your garden, there’s probably no single tool more effective than fish emulsion fertilizer. This concentrated natural liquid is a great way to give your plants a healthy boost. It has long been used by professional gardeners and home gardeners with great success. When you use this organic fertilizer, you can definitely expect the best results possible.
The concentration of this organic liquid plant food means that you’ll need to dilute it before application—but luckily, it’s pretty easy to do so. Simply add seven drops of this fertilizer per quart of water in your watering can then apply it as you would any other watering solution. As an added benefit, the included dropper makes it easy to measure out the precise amount of fertilizer needed every time
The 2-7-7 ratio in this fertilizer is ideal for succulents and cacti of all varieties. Although it’s nutrient-dense, it’s still gentle enough to use every time you water—just follow the instructions included on the package and you should see results in as little as a few weeks.
- Feeds through the roots.
- For All Cacti and other Succulents.
- Just 7 drops of water every time you water.
- It is easy to use.
- Easy to control the amount being measured.
- It’s good food for cactus and succulents.
- Just 7 drops per quart of water.
- Dissolves completely and instantly.
- Instantly provides vital micronutrients every time you water.
- Feeds through the roots for effectiveness.
- Includes an easy-to-measure dropper for mixing.
- It was not packaged well.
J R Peters 52024 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-20-20 All Purpose Fertilizer
This recipe is simple, with three ingredients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium; or NPK for short. The first ingredient is nitrogen, which is considered fertilizer. It feeds the roots through the soil and feeds the leaves through photosynthesis. The next ingredient is phosphorus, which helps the plant produce flowers, buds, and fruit. Last is potassium, which strengthens stems and stalks.
- All indoor and outdoor plants, trees, vegetables, and surf.
- It has been used for generations in the vegetable garden and will keep your leaves green without any negative consequences.
- So easy to use, and this container will probably last several seasons.
- It not only is very much alive but has new growth in it.
- Stuff is great basic old-school fertilizer.
- This is basically a general-purpose water-soluble fertilizer.
- Not organic, but works well on blooming plants that don’t require a high soil PH.
- The smell of the product is a bit much. Don’t inhale while using it.
Succulents & Cactus Plant Food – Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Slow Release Fertilizer (Liquid Alternative) for All Potted Succulent, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants (5 oz)
Without a balanced diet, your plants will never reach their full potential. That’s why we created our super-premium, highly effective cactus and succulent food. Formulated by our own in-house experts at the USDA Organic Standards-certified lab, it has the perfect ratio of essential nutrients to help promote the growth and health of your live cacti and succulents.
Our proprietary NPK levels are just right to nurture healthy plant development while also providing a low enough dose to reduce the chances of over-fertilization. It also helps improve root development, increases vibrant coloration, stimulates beautiful blooms, and promotes strong stem growth in both types of plants.
The 9-month granular formula is an all-in-one package that feeds your plants water and nutrients without even having to repot them! Simply take a handful of our formula and mix it into the soil around your plants, then watch as they flourish. You can even sprinkle it directly on top if your potting soil mixture is already well balanced.
- An excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year-round but less watering.
- Conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house.
- It only requires a tiny amount and it’s slow release so you aren’t fertilizing your plants constantly.
- This stuff is great! Easy to use, clear instructions
- Unfortunately, even this fertilizer couldn’t save the succulents that were already dying.
Succulent and Cactus Fertilizer in 5oz. Bag ( It is Sale Here)
NPK ratio was carefully crafted to feed your live plants just enough without over-feeding them. This will prevent the root burn that occurs when you use regular fertilizers. This unique formula will also ensure that your succulents are getting the best of what they need. It will help to promote healthy and strong growth, vibrant colors, sturdy stem growth, and could contribute to bloom growth.
It’s perfect for anyone who wants the best possible results from their plants. It comes in a heavy-duty resealable pouch so you can store it for several months after using it, keep it in a cool, dry place and it will last indefinitely!
- This Blend contains balanced micronutrient and mineral ratios that are perfect for bunny ear cactus.
- This can be used with any substrate including pebbles, Gritty Mix, pumice, sandy mixes, perlite-based mixes, and organic dirt, or even in a terrarium.
- This fertilizer is so easy to use and it comes in a small ziplock bag so it’s easy to store if you don’t use it all.
- This is really easy to use because it comes in little balls that you put in the roots and then in the soil.
- It is extremely small.
We hope this review will help you very much to select the best fertilizer for your bunny cactus. If you have enough time to read the whole article, trust us, don’t you need to read the whole article. Just buy our best selected Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 liquid Plant Food. You will not be disheartened.
By using this plant food regularly on your bunny cactus, you can achieve a healthy plant with a strong root system. The Schultz Cactus Plus 2-7-7 liquid Plant Food provides essential nutrients for your cacti.
Till now we haven’t found any negative reviews about this product. Hope this review will help you very much to select the best fertilizer for your bunny cactus.