Essential Succulents: The Beginner’s Guide Paperback
|Release Date:||November 2018|
|Publisher:||Callisto Media Inc.|
|Dimensions:||9.1″ x 7.5″ x 9.3″|
Succulent gardens are made simple―easy to grow and effortless to design.
Succulents are an easy way to decorate your home with nature, and they’re not just for the outdoors. They come in a huge variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, so no matter what your interior style is, you can find the right succulent to add beauty to it.
They’re also easy to take care of―most succulents grow well in indirect sunlight and indoors with little water or attention. You just need to have a few basic supplies and follow some simple guidelines for success.
There are so many things to love about succulents—they’re low maintenance, they make great gifts, and they can be used in many different ways in your home. But if you’re thinking about getting into growing these unique plants, there are a couple of questions you should consider first: why do you want to grow them? What kind of space do you have? Where will you put them? And how much of a commitment are you willing to make? Essential Succulents is the perfect guide for answering all of those questions, as well as giving plenty of ideas on how to creatively design with succulents—both indoors and outdoors.
Beautiful photos of the succulents, as well as projects, discussed The Essential Succulents include:
- 50 succulents that are easy to grow and can be grown in a range of settings along with an arrangement guide and care suggestions for each.
- Easy DIY projects for 8 which include step-by-step directions and are listed from the easiest to the most difficult.
- The following guidelines will help you grow indoor and container succulents, and what they require to flourish, such as light, soil, as well as irrigation.
- Guidelines for creating succulent plants for outdoor use which require little care and also save water.
- Quite simply, this is an essential guide for anyone interested in succulents.
- This book is filled with great info and beautiful representative pictures.
- Full of concise, easy-to-access info for each plant illustrated plus caring for, propagating, and creating designs.
- Contains lots of pics and information, especially for beginners.
- Identification of pictures and names helps in locating a nursery.
- An excellent resource for the beginner or intermediate succulent gardener.
- Beautifully illustrated, it covers hardiness zones, ideal lighting, mature size, special features and care instructions for each, and indicators the succulent isn’t happy with a troubleshooting guide.
- Good information about the many and varied groups of succulents.
- Too basic, not enough info for labeling plants.
- For a more technical and scientific view but this book will probably suffice.